Paul has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of employees as individuals and in class action matters during his career and has extensive construction litigation experience, successfully helping contractors recover money owed on construction projects, dealing with compliance issues, including pension withdrawal liability under ERISA and prevailing wage assessments, and defending against lawsuits alleging construction defect claims. Paul has also litigated antitrust and consumer class action matters, investor fraud claims, served as lead counsel in well over thirty employment and labor arbitrations and sat as chief negotiator at numerous collective bargaining tables.
Paul earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from U.C. Berkeley, a Master of Arts degree in philosophy from Georgia State University, and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from U.C. Hastings College of the Law (now UC College of the Law, San Francisco).
His multifaceted background and commitment to advocating for the rights of employees and small businesses make him a valuable asset to Infinity Law Group.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California.